Thursday, June 28, 2012

Book Review: Trend Following

Book Review: 

Trend Following (Updated Edition): Learn to Make Millions in Up or Down Markets

By Michael Covel


I've been listening to Michaels podcasts whenever I can for the last 2 months. Michael is a evangelist for a form of trading called 'Trend Following'. He has interviewed numerous highly successful traders, written  books and produced a DVD movie on the subject. He is very easy to listen to and I have a great affinity for the his way of thinking, the more I listen to him and his interviewees, the more I want to find out more about this way of thinking.

So here I am about to review the Book, but Ive not yet read the book! So give me a couple weeks and I'll check back in, with the completed review. :-)

In the meantime you might want to get your own copy of some of his books or books he recommends.



No comments: